If you’re looking for your wedding day to express your free and vagabond personality, then a boho theme is a lovely option to look into. It is imperfect and relaxed and almost anything goes with this theme. Flowers picked from the garden, laid back hair and make-up and a hassle-free ambiance will a create a perfect boho chic wedding. Combine a bit of hippy, with some vintage shabby chic and DIY and you’re set. Here is our inspiration board to help you along in creating yours.
Photo credits – clockwise from top:
- Bride & Bridal party – IZ Labuschagne Photography
- Wedding cake – Green Wedding Shoes
- Popcorn Confetti – IZ Labuschagne Photography
- Designer Earrings – Secrets Unearthed Jewellery
- Save the Date’s – Green Wedding Shoes
- Wooden Wedding invitations – Crystal Print
- Name tags – Style Me Pretty
- Wedding Shoes – StoryBook Photography
- Bridal portrait – Melanie Wessels Photography
Thumbnail credit: Alexander Smith Photography
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart, who likes being surrounded by pretty things. My new house was the main inspiration for Lovilee, finding time to prettify, paint and ponder about change. Coffee, lavender, numbers, the color purple and my jeans inspire me. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -