If you’re looking for your wedding day to express your free and vagabond personality, then a boho theme is a lovely option to look into. It is imperfect and relaxed and almost anything goes with this theme. Flowers picked from the garden, laid back hair and make-up and a hassle-free ambiance will a create a perfect boho chic wedding. Combine a bit of hippy, with some vintage shabby chic and DIY and you’re set. Here is our inspiration board to help you along in creating yours.
Photo credits – clockwise from top:
- Bride & Bridal party – IZ Labuschagne Photography
- Wedding cake – Green Wedding Shoes
- Popcorn Confetti – IZ Labuschagne Photography
- Designer Earrings – Secrets Unearthed Jewellery
- Save the Date’s – Green Wedding Shoes
- Wooden Wedding invitations – Crystal Print
- Name tags – Style Me Pretty
- Wedding Shoes – StoryBook Photography
- Bridal portrait – Melanie Wessels Photography
Thumbnail credit: Alexander Smith Photography
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart who loves being surrounded by lovilee things. I am a wife, a mom and an on-line shopping addict that loves the colour purple. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -