We recently did a profile article on children’s online boutique, My Friend Lily. Michele, owner of My Friend Lily, has kindly offered to sponsor you lovilees with a give-away to signal the arrival of Spring! Two lucky Lovilee readers can each win a Powell Craft bunting. The First Prize is the lovilee Vintage Union Jack Bunting (valued at R240) and the second prize is a choice of either the ABC, Circus or Pirate Bunting (valued at R180).
According to Wikipedia, Bunting (or bunt) was originally a specific type of lightweight worsted wool fabric generically known as tammy, manufactured from the turn of the 17th century, and used for making ribbons and flags, including signal flags for the Royal Navy. Today bunting is seen everywhere, in kid’s bedrooms and playrooms and at festive occasions such as weddings and birthday parties. How appropriate with Spring in the air!
What you must do to enter?
- “like” the Lovilee Facebook page.
- “like” the My Friend Lily Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on Lovilee’s facebook page, telling us what age and gender your little one is.
You will receive an additional entry for each additional “like” you generate for My Friend Lily. Remember that they “like” your comment as well so that we can tally the votes!
Terms and conditions of the competition:
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 14 September 2012, South African time.
- The winner will be the person with the most “Likes” to his/her comments and who generated the most “Likes” on the My Friend Lily Facebook page.
- The winner will be announced on Lovilee’s facebook page on Wednesday, 19 September 2012.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- A valid postal address will be needed to post the prize to.
- You will not be eligible for the prize should you have won a prize at lovilee in the past 2 months.
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart, who likes being surrounded by pretty things. My new house was the main inspiration for Lovilee, finding time to prettify, paint and ponder about change. Coffee, lavender, numbers, the color purple and my jeans inspire me. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -