To Celebrate their launch, Utique.co.za is giving Lovilee readers the chance to win amazing products from two of the most talented South African designers.
“Utique is all about seeking out the people and small businesses who create the unusual, the inspired, and the creative,” the words of Chantelle Crawford – owner of this new online gift boutique.
Utique is all about showcasing the very best of South African creative talent by carefully selecting products from local designers, artists and small businesses. We are passionate about finding and sharing those special pieces and brands that you might not have known existed, but always seem to pop up in that really cool boutique down the block, or that random pinterest board you stumble across.
It’s our job to seek out these hidden gems of design talent, and bring them together in a place that is beautiful, surprising and simple. All our suppliers are carefully chosen for their creativity, innovative style and quality, ensuring that we only promote the very best local talent. From jewellery and ceramics to furniture and art, Utique is the place to indulge your sense for inspiring local gifts and homeware.
Up for grabs:
What you have to do:
- Like Lovilee’s Facebook page
- Like Utique’s Facebook page
- Follow them on twitter: @UtiqueGifts
- For an extra entry, sign up for their newsletter at www.utique.co.za and leave a comment on the Lovilee page confirming this.
Terms and conditions of the competition:
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 31 August 2012, South African time.
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be announced on Lovilee’s facebook page on Wednesday, 5 September 2012.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- Open to South African residents only.
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart who loves being surrounded by lovilee things. I am a wife, a mom and an on-line shopping addict that loves the colour purple. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -