To celebrate our 1000 “likes” on our Facebook page, we are giving away a set of Goosegrease Cake Toppers. We have come full circle. Lovilee was started from ideas from my DIY wedding where I used some of these lovilee cake toppers that I painted myself, so it just makes sense to pass a set onto another lovilee reader. I will also include a piece of material from my wedding dress so that you can make a custom veil or birdcage and a little bit of bling that you can use for a ring.
I cannot wait to see what the next 1000 “likes” have in store for us, and never would’ve dreamt that running lovilee would be so much fun. A beeg thank you to all our readers that make the hard work worth our while!
What you have to do to stand a chance to receive the cake toppers?
Leave a comment below or on Lovilee’s facebook page, telling us what you love most about Lovilee. It’s that easy! note that they are both the “fat” ones, as Goosegrease was out of stock of the “thin” ones when I ordered :)
Terms and conditions of the give-away:
- The competition closes at midnight next Wednesday, 3 October 2012, South African time.
- The winner will be determined by means of a lucky draw.
- The winner will be announced on Lovilee’s facebook page on Friday, 5 October 2012.
- The prize is not transferrable for cash.
- A South African postal address will have to be provided for us to send the prize to.
- Regrettably, only people residing in South Africa will be eligible for the prize.
Remember that you can connect to lovilee on:
You can also sign up for:
If you want to get yourself a set of these lovilee cake toppers you can purchase them on the Goosegrease Etsy store.
Photo credits: Melanie Wessels Photography
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart, who likes being surrounded by pretty things. My new house was the main inspiration for Lovilee, finding time to prettify, paint and ponder about change. Coffee, lavender, numbers, the color purple and my jeans inspire me. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -