I am excited to introduce you to yet another great photographer, based in Durban, but willing to travel all over the country – Brightgirl Photography. Eileen is a creative photographer that loves people watching. She is passionate about what she does and browsing her blog is a feast for the eyes.
The wedding by Eileen…
This was THE HOTTEST weather I have ever experienced on a wedding day, truly, at one point I was considering bathing in one of the basins in the ladies bathroom, even after I was almost thigh deep in a crashing wave while photographing this amazing couple on the beach! They were so much fun – up for anything and so honest in their interactions with each other. I just loved watching them. Enjoy the photos!
- Reception Decor and flowers: Tatum Joynt – Unforgettable events
- Hair and make up: Lindsay from Nixon make-up
- Cake: Naydine – The Cookie Cutter (Amanzimtoti)
- Badges: www.badgesunlimited.com
- Lanterns, parasols etc: from China town (Jozi)
- Brides dress: www.tidebuy.com
- Bridesmaids dresses: forever new
- Groom and groomsmen: Markhams and hats from China town (Jozi)
- Jewelry: Lauren Paige designs
To view more of this wedding’s photos click here.
Make sure that you don't miss out on any lovilee posts by opting to get them via email. Click here to sign up.
about the author
I am a creative at heart, who likes being surrounded by pretty things. My new house was the main inspiration for Lovilee, finding time to prettify, paint and ponder about change. Coffee, lavender, numbers, the color purple and my jeans inspire me. I believe that you should do what you love and love what you do! -