This is a sponsored post as per our standard disclaimers and disclosures.
What is the essentials that you need to have when starting your crockery and cutlery selection? When I moved out of the house at age 23 into my own flat I thought I knew it all. I was totally into paisley and lumo pinks and wanted to decorate my kitchen in a similar fashion. I soon realised that choosing dinnerware in these colours were not the wisest choice. Then someone once gave me great advice – start with some basic whites!
Over the years I have started building my collection of basic white dinner and serve ware, but last night I added quite a few more items to my basic selection by visiting www.boardmans.co.za with their up to 50% sale on selected items! I also got my hands on some of the goodies that I featured last week used in my Boardmans in store take-over. I also added some serving spoons – can you imagine… I had none!
Here with some of my finds
- Boardmans White rubber wood grinders (R199.95 each)
- Hotel Collection White 2 Litres Casserole (Was R499.95, now R349.97)
- Hotel Collection White 19cm Rectangular Dish (Was R129.95, now R90.97) and Hotel Collection White 23cm Rectangular Dish (Was R429.95, now R300.97)
- Hotel Collection 4 Pack Tumblers (R200.95)
- Boardmans White Diamond ceramic vase (R299.95)
- Eetrite Slimline Serving spoon (R129.95)
Get up to 50% off on selected items*. T&C’s apply, prices above correct as of date of publishing but are subject to change without any notice. Whilst stocks last.
Follow the hashtag #BoardmansXmasGifting on Instagram and Twitter for the full scoop and get to your local store to make use of the savings.
The poster on the images are by Match Set Love and is available for instant download from her store in time for Christmas. The Christmas cracker is my version of the ones posted as DIY tutorial by Mono Online shop here.