Thank you so much for your interest in sharing something lovilee with us! Whether you are a photographer, bride or bride-to-be, a mommy, mommy-to-be or any-one that would like to send us some inspirational photos or posts submissions. We would love to consider sharing your ideas and images with others. Here with some submission guidelines.
2018 Editorial calendar
- January 2018 – Typography and Scandinavian design
- February 2018 – Donuts, Sprinkels and Blushes
- March 2018 – Easter, eggs and Pantone 2018 Ultra Violet
- April 2018 – TBC
- May 2018 – TBC
- June 2018 – TBC
- July 2018 – TBC
- August 2018 – TBC
- September 2018 – TBC
- October 2018 – TBC
- November 2018 – TBC
- December 2018 – TBC
What we love to feature?
- Real weddings
- Unique E-sessions or couple photoshoots
- Birthday or any other celebrations
- Styled shoots
- DIY projects & ideas
General posts or article requirements?
- Events with high quality photography and beautiful detail shots are much more likely to be featured, due to the visual nature of the website.
- Images that DO NOT have copyright issues.
- Please make sure your that your submission has not been published on another blog, as we would like to keep our content original.
- Our focus is on the decor and styling aspects, so please keep this in mind.
Note that I do not publish press releases, should you want to work with me in creating unique content for your brand or client visit the advertising page. We will be following an editorial calendar in 2017, so please do send us submissions that might fit the theme(s)
- Jan – Getting organised
- Feb – In love and loving it
- Mar – Natural Living
- Apr – Follow the bunny
- May – Staying warm
- Jun – Getting creative
What we require for Photo features?
- Permission to make use of the photos on your or your photographers’ site or you can send 25-40 photos at least 800px wide for us to use. (If you are a photographer you are welcome to watermark your photos)
- Download the couple’s questionnaire here
When will I know if my submission is going to be featured?
We really appreciate you sharing your work with us! Should we decide that your article is a good fit for Lovilee, we will contact you within 14 days of your submission date to let you know it has been selected to be featured. If you don’t hear anything from us within that time, please go ahead and submit your work elsewhere. We receive a large quantity of submissions and are not always able to respond personally to each email, even though we do consider and read them all.
Should we not have featured some of your work in the past it doesn’t mean we wouldn’t love to feature a submission from you at some point in the future. So please keep sending us submissions!