Ombré: The having colors or tones that shade into each other — used especially of fabrics in which the color is graduated from light to dark (source). The ombré trend has fast made headway locally and can been seen in hairstyles, weddings, parties and homes.
Some nice home products include the following that I found from stores both locally and on-line:
- Vase belly bottle from @home.
- Cake stands available in an array of colours from Etsy.com.
- Linen House scatter cushion.
- Ombré butter dish from Le Creuset.
- Tassels available on Etsy.com.
- Mint bedding by Deny Designs.
- Jade wall clock available on Etsy.com.
These curtains just stole my heart, also available on Etsy.com.
What is your most favourite Ombré trend.