Christmas food can be both pretty and delicious and then deliciously healthy! If you have started working on your Christmas menu, these cream cheese dipped cherries has to definitley be on the list. These cherries also fit in very well with our minimalist Christmas tips. And the reds, off-course a perfect fit for the Christmas color palette.
Cream cheese dipped Cherries
- 1 Tub of Full fat cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/2 – 1 tsp mixed spice
- Punnet of Fresh Cherries
- Edible Glitter
- Rinse and dry your cherries – keep the stalks on them
- Beat the cream cheese, honey as well as the mixed spice together
- Dip the cherries one by one into the cream cheese mixture
- Sprinkle them with edible glitter
- Eat straight away
If you want to opt for a sweeter, but slightly less healthy option, you can try using melted white chocolate instead of cream cheese for dipping the cherries.
All images beautifully styled and captured by Lauren Kim Food Photography.