I first discovered the Fable Lifestyle & Decor online store with some really pretty room decor items whilst searching for a belly basket. They recently added some really, really awesome grey and black letter boards to their room decor collection. To celebrate the launch they sent me my own grey letter board version spoil – you will be seeing it popping up all over my Instagram feed.
Here with some ideas of what you can do with a letter board
1. Mommy blogger, Nesting with Grace added a grey letterboard to her kitchen a recipe for French Toast. This reminds her little one of the ingredients to her favourite instead of having to ask mommy every time how to make it.
2. They are great in kids rooms or any other room for that matter as a wall decoration.
3. Instead of milestone cards you can make use of this lovilee board as it has both letters and numbers that come with it as well as some cute ’emoticons’. You don’t just have to use a milestone board for the first year of your little ones’ life. I love using them at birthday parties as well or a birth announcement. Bethadilly worte a great article on must-take photos for a 3 month old in which she included a letter board image as a must!
4. Weekly menu in the kitchen on dining room area. See the full post on Little Vintage Nest
5. Why not make use of a letter board at your wedding?! This image was taken by Chelsey Maras Photography.
About #GirlBoss Megg du Toit and Fable Lifestyle & Decor
With a love for styling, decor and all things baby, Megg knew she wanted to start her own store. Megg sources and curates each and every product in the store making sure that all products available on Fable are of good quality and classically beautiful. Her mom, Glenda and Andrew also assists with the store and together they make sure the store runs seamlessly for you.
Their selection of products include plushies, cushions, stationery, prints, blankets and quilts – all items totally PRETTY!
We hope you “create your story” with every product purchased, in your home or baby’s nursery.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post according to my disclaimers and disclosures, but as always my honest opinion.