Just over a year ago I introduced you to Native Décor, a small business that creates minimalist pieces that breathe life into your living space (see this link). Since that article, there has been soooo much that happened in the background that it was just a great time to give you lovilees an update and a sneak peak into the new products available.
Then to Now
I am proud to say that I was the first person to profile Vusani and his lovilee products. Fast-forward to almost a year later and he found himself making history on Mnet’s Shark Tank SA TV show. Vusi became the first entrepreneur to benefit from a lucrative investment deal with his present day business partner, Gil Oved of The Creative Counsel. (Watch the video here)
Vusi has since appeared in various magazines and even more recently on CNBC Africa where he gives his insights on building a start-up. I could not be more excited for him, I met Vusi in person and he is simply put a Fabulous person. How awesome to see people’s dreams become bigger and bigger and see them go from strength to strength?
New products on offer
The most recent additions to the Native Décor catalogue include pot plants, wall art, magazine racks and my personal favourites – the wall clocks. There are also some new wine holder designs that include the Rhino, Lion and Giraffe Wine Holders.
Where can lovilees purchase your products?
All of the products are available for purchase on the website with free delivery on all orders. Some of the products are also available on Yuppiechef.com and Zando to name but a few stores.
One lucky lovilee will win their favourite item from the Native Décor on-line store!!!
What you have to do to enter?
- ‘like’ Native Décor on Facebook
- Leave us with a comment below or on the Facebook post of your favourite item in the Native Décor on-line store is.
THIS GIVE-AWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions of the give-away
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 14 July 2017, South African time.
- The winner will be announced on this article on or before Monday, 17 July 2017. The winner will also be informed via email.
- The prize are not transferable for cash.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may
not win the prize.
- Suppliers of the goods may not win the prize.
- Open to South African residents only with a valid SA Postal address or physical RSA address.
- The winner will be chosen at random, using random.org
- Email addresses and social media handles will be shared with Native Decor after competition closes for possible newsletter subscription.
This is a sponsored post as per our standard disclaimers and disclosures.