Download your free printable Christmas tags in a stunning minimalist inspired design (Read our three tips on having a minimalist Christmas here). Wrapping gifts for loved ones is one of my very favourite things to do over Christmas and for this Lovilee DIY. At Lieflingkind Design we have created festive printable gift tags in three colours that will add the perfect finishing touch to your Christmas gifts.
With a gold, white, emerald and black theme, they’ll fit with most Christmas paper designs but as an alternative, you can have some fun and paint your own paper. I’ve used an emerald silk ribbon to give it a more elegant look, but feel free to use any of your favourite ribbons.
How to make these Christmas tags?
- Download the printable Christmas gift tags in this link.
- Print onto white A4 cardstock. If you can get your hands on something with a little bit of shimmer, go for it and make them extra festive.
- Cut them out using the guides and a pair of scissors.
- Use a hole punch to make holes in them as marked at the top of the card.
- String a piece of ribbon through the hole and tie the Christmas tags to your gifts, marking the person’s name at the back of the card.
- Place all the gifts under the tree.
Happy Festive season Lovilees! Hope it’s a blessed and special time of the year for you.