Winter may be the perfect time to hibernate and take a chance to catch a breath, but I know a lot of brides are hard at work planning & preparing for their Spring weddings – which happens to be just around the corner! This month’s DIY is specially for you & totally in keeping with our theme this month – #greyisthenewblack.
As a bride, you want your big day to be special and memorable & one of the ways you show your appreciation to your guests is through wedding favors. We’re making it super easy to say ‘thank you’ with some beautiful free printable Wedding Thank you tags that are versatile (they’ll suit most weddings & favors) and completely customizable. Simply download the .pdf, edit your names & your wedding dates, save the file & print! You’ll love these tags as they’re beautifully whimsical, will go with almost any wedding decor and boast a timeless, minimalist design in grey. Decorate with ribbon or string in your wedding colors to customize them even more.
To edit the file
- Download the free printable Wedding Thank you tags in both the Afrikaans and English versions in this link.
- Open the .pdf file of your choice. Click on one of the blocks & edit in your names & wedding date. All four tags will update automatically.
- Save the .pdf file and hit print at home or your local printing shop.
What you will need?
- The design, downloaded, edited and printed out on white card stock
- Ribbon or string of your choice
- Craft knife and steel ruler or scissors
- Cut out the tags just inside of the dotted line, using a pair of scissors or a craft knife & steel ruler.
- Once cut out, use a hole punch to make a hole on the cross (marked on the card).
- Thread a piece of ribbon or string through the hole & tie to your guest favors. Feel free to get creative!
I also created these Mr & Mr chair printable signs that might come in handy that you can view here. Happy wedding planning Lovilee Brides!
Images by Elmarie from Film & Fiesta