Unicorn coloring pages is totally trending at the moment, so we decided to spoil you with a free download. With wedding season starting up again soon, we at Lieflingkind Design, thought it would be the perfect time to also spoil you with a wedding related printable. In keeping with the Rainbows and Unicorns theme of this month, we created two wedding coloring pages to keep the little ones busy during your wedding reception. There is a free unicorn coloring page as well as bride & groom one available for download in this link.
These wedding colouring pages are easy and cost effective to make and will be a great addition to your order of service or wedding newspaper. Roll it up and tie it in a bow with a couple of coloured pencils or crayons to hand out to the kids. It’s a winner and a sure-fire way to keep tiny hands busy for a moment.
Collect the finished artworks and add them to the box of wedding memorabilia to look back on later. We’ve done two options – one with a bride and groom which would be ideal for older children (Happily Ever After) and a simpler design for the toddlers (Stay Magical). Feel free to also use them as a rainy day activity at home!
Wedding and Unicorn coloring pages
What you will need?
- Wedding colouring pages downloaded and printed onto white paper. We’ve done them in sets of two to make the printing more cost effective.
- Pair of scissors.
- Bright colouring pencils or crayons.
- Ribbon or twine in the colour of your choice (optional depending on how you would prefer to use them).
- Cut the printed pages in half using the dotted line as a guide.
- Pair with crayons & let your kids enjoy!
*Optional: Roll the colouring pages and tie with a ribbon. Pair them with a couple of colouring pens and let the kids help themselves to a set at your wedding.