How excited am I to be part of a three-blog give-away with Origin Online Stationery Store?! This pretty stationery shop focuses on bespoke paper design and beautiful stationery. Their range of products include planners, notepads, cards, gift wrap, decor, room art prints, party ware, novelty stationery items and a beautiful range of printed pillowcases.
About the Origin Online Stationery Store
Long time friends and business partners, Karen and Francie are the creatives behind this brand. Karen has extensive knowledge and experience in the printing industry and Francie within the scrap-booking and creative crafts retail industry. They knew that with marrying their skills they’d be able to create something special, so Origin Stationery was born in 2014.
At Origin, we believe that stationery is an extension of your personal style and has a role to play in creating your own beautiful lifestyle.
All of their own range products are locally printed in Durban. They recently launched an accessories line to compliment their stationery and add to their decor range. While constantly developing a line of their own products, Origin stationery is proud to be the official licensee of the Lou Harvey Brand.
Where can lovilees purchase your products?
All of their products are available from their on-line store but there are also various small retailers across South Africa that stock some of their products.
What you can win?
There are three stationery hampers of R1000 each up for grabs, one on each of the platforms involved. You can increase your chances of winning by entering on all three! Here on lovilee, Ask Ashe and Oh Happy Day’s Facebook page.
My favourite items in the box has to be the metal bulldog clips, I have ‘thing’ for bulldog clips, the tag booklets and then the ‘Happy Birthday’ printed balloons. The other item that I thought was totally awesome was the #sharejoy happy notes. 40 cute notes you can hand out just to brighten up someones’ day! The hamper is also filled with pretty Lou Harvey goodies like her Ditsy Exam pad, Annual birthday Calendar, Journal, shopping list and to-do list pads.
THIS GIVE-AWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS DANIELA CARDOSO.
What you have to do to enter?
- Visit the Origin Online Stationery Store and choose your favourite item in their store.
- Then ‘vote’ for your favourite theme (obviously mine.. hint hint…) by leaving a comment on their giveaway post and mention your favourite Origin Stationery online store item in your comment. If you like all three you can vote on all three blogs.
- You may also comment on any of my Facebook or Instagram giveaway posts.
Terms & Conditions of the give-away
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday, 22 June 2017, South African time.
- The winner will be announced on this article on Friday, 23 June 2017. The winner will also be informed via email or DM on Facebook.
- The prize(s) are not transferable for cash.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may
not win the prize.
- Suppliers of the goods may not win the prize.
- Open to South African residents only with a valid SA Postal address or physical RSA address.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random, using random.org
- There will be one winner announced on each of the three blogs involved in this give-away.