We all love enjoying chocolate cake but sometimes we do not have the time nor the ingredients to make it. This microwave mug cake is so simple and easy to make and you can get your chocolate cake fix without eating the whole cake.
Chocolate microwave mug cake recipe
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk and 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Nutella (*Optional delicious extra)
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Add milk and oil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave safe coffee mug.
- Place a spoon of nutella on the top (*Optional but totally yummy).
- Microwave for 70 seconds on HIGH.
- Serve the chocolate mug cake topped with freshly whipped cream, toasted coconut and mini marshmallow.
All images and food styling by Lauren Kim Food Photography.