My Home office is one of the places that I spend a lot of time in and totally love. When Mariaan from M.Studio shared some free file label printables for me to share I was stoked. Getting organised is important, yet so challenging at times. The start of each year is normally my time to start organising, throwing out and looking for pretty storage solutions.
I started reading the The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying by Marie Kondo and it has really inspired me to get my life in order and sorted on so many levels. So, what are you waiting for?! Start by downloading the printables in this link.
Mariaan also added some cute book labels that might be useful to add to books of little ones going back to school. They are also a great addition to any note book and a must to lovileefy your life this year.
What you will need
- Printed items on normal copy paper (or sticker paper if you have some)
- A Craft knife and metal ruler or a pair of scissors
- Glue or double sided tape
- Download the printables in the link shared above and either print them at home or your local print shop.
- Cut out the labels using a craft knife and metal ruler or a pair of scissors.
- Glue the labels to the files or books.
All images and styling by M.Studio.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.