Have you been Mother’s Day shopping yet – when it comes to any shopping I definitely have a preference for Online Shopping. The Superbalist.com app is probably (after Instagram) my most used app on my phone. They offer everything from on-trend Home Decor to Furniture, to Kids and Adult fashion, Beauty and Accessories from hundreds of both top international and local brands.
I cannot count how many times they have saved me when it comes to Birthdays and other celebrations – their quick turnaround on orders is the perfect solution for me when I buy my nieces (that stay in another province) their pressies. The parcels get delivered straight to them – excitement overload! They also stock so many of my favorite international clothing and cosmetic brands that it just makes sense adding it all to cart at the same time.
I thought I would share my latest Superbalist wish list additions with you… I have a permanent one going!
My latest favorite finds on Superbalist.com
- Oversize jacquard knitwear sweater – purple
- Fox1 lace-up ankle boot – pink
- Como bowl pendant – white
- Arched Rattan Headboard
- SMEG Retro 1.7l kettle – black
- Rattan bunny mirror – natural
- Elli stool – rust
And how beautiful are these Monday Shampoo and Conditioner sets? I actually ordered myself a set #pinkobsessed!
Top tips on how to shop safely online
- Make sure you shop from reputable stores – they should some references or reviews and good online presence.
- Never share your credit card details online if there is not a Secure Checkout icon (Lock) at the top of the screen.
- Create strong passwords and do not use the same password across multiple platforms. It is also advised to reset your password regularly and opt for double authentication where possible.
- Choose Mobile – yup, using an app to shop is not only more convenient but safer.
- Do not shop in public where people can overlook your passwords / credit card details that you enter.
How to create your own Wishlist on Superbalist?
- Open Superbalist.com on your web browser or open the app.
- Locate the item(s) that you would like to add to your wish-list and click on the cloud with a plus icon.
- When you are ready to shop go to your saved wish list and simply move the item(s) you want to purchase into your cart by clicking on the cart icon.
- Make the payment online using one of the available payment method ls and wait for the item(s) to arrive at your door.
To stand a chance to get featured on the Superbalist social pages use the hashtag #SuperbME!
Oooh, and if you are looking for a great wrapping idea, I previously shared this Bojagari wrapping DIY.
PS: Superbalist.com is one of my favorite places to shop, even though I received compensation for this post from them, all comments and text above are my true opinions. All Images courtesy of Superbalist.com.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.