One of my favourite quotes ‘She believed she could so she did’ was the inspiration behind the free printable poster. It has become a tradition that we share a lovilee women’s day inspirational poster printable every year. August is Women’s month and we honor the mothers, grandmothers, daughters and wives without who life would be unimaginable. We celebrate them for their grace, strength, beauty, kindness and all the many ways in which they are remarkable.
Our free poster printable this month reminds us that as women, we can do whatever we set our hearts and our minds to. Print one out, frame it and gift it to a woman you admire or one that needs encouragement. You can also keep one for yourself as a little boost on the tough days.
We used a beautiful, classic emerald and gold layout which will brighten up any room while still remaining subtle and timeless. Hope this Women’s Day treats you well and that you always remember how very special you are!
How to turn this ‘She believed she could so she did’ poster into a lovilee gift item
- Quote, downloaded and printed out on card stock. Download the printable poster in this link.
- Steel ruler and an Art Knife
- 200 x 150mm Frame of your choice
To put it together
- Cut the printed quote out by lining the ruler up to the guides and using the art knife to cut alongside the ruler.
- Frame into a frame of your choice, suited to a 200x150mm print and display against a wall in your living room, office or on your desk.
Last year we shared a lovilee poster that was specially designed for lovilee by Creative Genie with the quote ‘Be brave, be fearless, bold and strong’. Download it in this link.