Are you someone that loves making DIY Christmas decorations?! Then this DIY tutorial is something you will love. Christmas decorations does not have to be expensive and even if you do decide to purchase some, you can still compliment them by making some of your own Chrsitmas decorations. Spread some glittery Christmas cheer with this simple Christmas bunting (also known as a garland) DIY tutorial.
All will need for these DIY Christmas decorations are
- coloured paper or cardboard of your choice, we used some gold glitter paper
- a roll of clear cellotape
- A ruler and pencil or pen to measure and draw out the shapes
- Scissors or metal ruler and kraft knife
Step by Step instructions on how to make the bunting
- Cut the paper into any geometric shape of your choice – I prefer triangles as they are very much on trend at the moment
- Stick the paper or cardboard onto the string using the cellotape
- Stick a replica piece of cardboard on the reverse side so that it is double sided
- Hang your finished gardland on the door, the fireplace, from a shelf or any corner of your home that needs a little sparkle this festive season.
All of the pretty images taken by Lauren Kim Photography.