Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with your lovilee brand! My aim is to showcase your products / services as best I can and to give you the best exposure that I possibly can.
All brands that I do work for on Instagram must approve me as a content creator on their Instagram account before I am able to tag them in Branded Content. This setting can be turned off or on at any time and you can add and remove the ability for an influencer or content creator to tag your brand.
How do I enable an influencer to add Branded content for my brand?
- Tap on at the bottom of your screen to go to your Business Profile, then tap on the three lines (menu button) on the top right of your screen.
- Tap ‘Business’, then on ‘Branded Content’.
- Search for the content creator or Influencer account (@lovilee_za) and click to enable them to post Branded Content that you can be tagged in.
Can I see any statistics on the Branded Content created?
- Yes, brands can view insights for branded content they’ve been tagged in via their Facebook Page.
- You will be able to see organic insights on the Branded Content section of Page Insights.
- For posts on my Feed, you will be able to see the reach and engagement achieved.
- Stories insights are only available for 14 days after I posted the Story.
If you require more detail or have more questions, visit the Instagram Branded Content help guide.