This 5 minute craft cork DIY notice board is just the thing to add a touch of lovilee and functionality to your kitchen. Decorative cork boards are not only for the home office or classroom. Whether you make use of a bulletin board to keep your notes, pretty picture memories or other items, Pinterest is filled with different cork board ideas!
Add a DIY cork board into your kitchen will allow you to keep all your favourite ingredient conversions, important phone numbers, top recipes and other pieces of paper in one place. A top place to do this is in the inside of a kitchen cupboard so it is out of site or if you want your kids to see it too – stick it on the wall.
What you will need for this DIY cork board
- A sheet of cork or a cork placemat (buy yours from your local craft store)
- Prestik or Double sided tape
- Push pins
How to bring your push pin DIY notice board to life
- Cut your cork board to the desired shape and size. I rounded the corners of mine.
- Add your Prestik or double sided tape to the back of your cork board.
- Position the DIY cork board onto your chosen cupboard or any other surface.
- Tack your pieces of paper using pretty push pins.
Kitchen conversion chart printable
I have some old family recipes (which I love) but the ingredients are listed as pounds and ounces – so I am constantly looking up the conversions. I have made a printable kitchen conversion chart for you if you have the same problem. Download the conversion chart here.
If you like this DIY I know that you will LOVE this DIY pegboard which is perfect for a home office space.
Images and printable by Lauren Kim Food Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.