When we started planning the baby shower for a close friend, I jumped at the chance to do the stationery. She is such an amazing lady and we really wanted the day to be special and memorable too. We went with a little black sheep theme, as it fit in with the theme & décor of the baby room. For the stationery we at Lieflingkind used soft pink & neutral colours, mixing up the fonts to keep it interesting. Download your black sheep free baby shower printables here:
What you’ll need?
- Printed stationary
- Standard letter sized envelopes for the invitations
- Scissors or craft knive + steel ruler
- Cocktail sticks
- Print the invitations back to front on hard paper or white cardboard (the writing on the front and the sheep pattern at the back) – these cards are postcard size and fit into standard envelopes.
- Using the crop marks in the corners as guidelines, cut the invitations out using a sharp craft knife and steel ruler.
- Print both the cake toppers and ice breaker cards on hard paper or cardboard and cut out.
- Use cocktail sticks (or longer toothpicks) and paste them to the back of the cupcake toppers using cellotape.
Images: Lieflingkind Design
If you liked these black sheep free baby shower printables, then you will enjoy these free pregnancy milestone printables. Print a few out, wrap some twine around it, put it in a beautiful box and present it as a gift for a mom-to-be.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.