I just LOVE shortbread! This melt-in-your-mouth texture is a result of the cookie’s ample use of butter and a delicious holiday, or just everyday recipe. Bound to be enjoyed by young and old alike! So today we share a Bazillionaire Shortbread Recipe with you.
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup of Coconut
- 250g Chocolate Chips
- 18 Caramel Squares
- 1 Tin of Condense Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Mix in the flour well.
- Pat the dough into a well greased deep dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Place the caramel squares spaced out on the shortbread mixture – pressing them in slightly.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips all over.
- Pour the condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting into fingers.
Images: Lauren Kim Photography
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.