This is a quirky Easter craft that is literally for the birds – a DIY bird seed balls recipe (well Easter eggs). Now even your garden critters can be included in this lovilee celebration.
Ingredients for this DIY bird seed balls recipe
- 1/3 Cup of Gelatine Powder
- 2 Cups of Water
- 8 Cups of Bird Seed
- Plastic Easter Eggs
How to make these DIY bird seed eggs
- Add the gelatine to water and mix in saucepan. Heat the mixture up until the gelatine dissolves.
- Add the birdseed to the gelatine mixture and stir well.
- Add the mixture to the plastic eggs and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from the moulds and glue pieces of ribbon onto the eggs.
- Hang the bird seed eggs in your garden and enjoy the birds they attract.
Have a look at some other lovilee Easter ideas, crafts and printables here.
Images and DIY by Lauren Kim Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.