So, I have a big announcement… Lovilee will be getting a mini member later this year as I am just past the halfway mark in my second pregnancy. This little person has been very secretive in revealing his/her gender which has made it rather difficult to start decorating the nursery. I managed to narrow my choices down to a Bunny nursery if it is a little princess and a dinosaur nursery if it is a little man.
I have always been in love with bunnies and have a huge collection of my own that include ceramic, soft and grass bunnies. Here with some bunny nursery inspiration that I have been working on
Image / Product credits
- Clouds duvet cover set by monoshop
- Minimalistic DIY mobile that I found on The Pretty Blog
- One hour quilt sew by See Kate Sew
- DIY Bamboo steamer shelfie found on Pinterest
- Round white wall hook from Simply Child
- Spring day bunny vinyl from Twiggy
- White picture ledge from Simply Child
And off-course a bunny jar from our recent Consol workshop.
Follow our nursery inspiration board on Pinterest for more ideas
Also see the result of the inspiration here.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.