Carla from Creative Genie created this great Free Wedding Chair Signs Printable in Microsoft Word for you to edit and use on your special day. Reserve the seats for special family and friends or the bridal party or just use it as decor. It is such a great special touch!
Download the Free Wedding Chair Signs in this link.
Free fonts that you can download to use for these printables
- Sverige Script
- Monica Script
- We used the paid for ‘Isabella font’ in the images (it is a paid for font)
What you will need
- Printables printed out on the cardboard of your choice
- Scissors or craft knife
- Cutting board and a steel ruler if you are using a craft knife
- Piece of string or ribbon
How to make the chair signs
- Cut the chair signs out
- Punch a hole at the top of each sign
- Add a craft stud to the cards
- Add a string or ribbon of your choice
- Attach the signs to the chairs you want to reserve
Images by Creative Genie
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.