Make your own hot chocolate this Christmas with this yummy Chocolate star lollipop recipe by Liezel from Match Set Love. These make great stocking fillers but are also great to serve as an after dinner treat.
- Milk or dark chocolate compound (available from most baking shops)
- Sucker/lollipop shape tray
- Lollipop sticks
- Melt the chocolate compound over hot water
- Pour into the chocolate forms and stick in the lollipop sticks
- Put in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Pop out the chocolate stars and keep in a cool place
Serve these lollipops with hot milk, where each person can stir in their chocolate star, sprinkle with marshmallows – enjoy!
Images: Lauren Kim Photography
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.