This month has been a complete blur… I am excited to say that I actually did complete month 5 of the challenge and will be sharing the results of what was posted soon! This month is a great challenge, I challenge you to each make one or more creative jar!
I recently hosted a Consol Glass creative workshop that formed part of this months’ challenge and the jars that the lovilees at the event created made me so proud! A big thank you to Consol Glass who sponsored the jars for the event.
The images in this post are some of the previous projects that we completed on the blog. You can view them all here.
Here with inspiration for our sixth challenge – Creative jars
Creative Challenge 2016
- 15 Jan – 15 Feb: Macrame / Wool art
- 16 Feb – 15 Mar: Adult colouring
- 16 Mar – 15 Apr: Stamping / Screenprinting
- 16 Apr – 15 May: Origami / book art
- 16 May – 15 Jun: Embroidery hoop art
- 16 Jun – 15 Jul: Creative jars
- 16 Jul – 15 Aug: Snail Mail
- 16 Aug – 15 Sep: Creative Bunting
- 16 Sep – 15 Oct: Wood, nail & wool art
- 16 Oct – 15 Nov: Decorate a planter
- 16 Nov – 15 Dec: Gift wrapping
Here’s how you can get involved
1. Join the official Creative Challenge Facebook Group
Ask questions about technique, share your struggles and show off your progress
2. Follow Lovilee on Pinterest
I will be creating a board for every challenge on my pinterest account with inspiration and how to articles for each of the challenges.
3. Use the hashtag #EECreativeChallenge
Snap photos of your work and share on Instagram, please do tag @LovileeDsigns and use the hashtag #EECreativeChallenge so that I can also follow your creative journeys! You can also share your images on the Facebook Group.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.