For this month we created a couple of stunning patterned wrapping paper and matching tags that you can layer and use to pretty up a bouquet of flowers that you give to friends and loved ones. Coming out of this winter, no one is happier than I am that spring has finally sprung! I absolutely love that everything feels fresh and new – the whole world seems to awaken and stir with new vigor.
The first rain and budding blooms are some of my favourite parts (along with being able to stay outside braai’ing with friends till late at night) so to me there’s no better way to celebrate this beautiful season than with flowers. Here with the complete tutorial on how to wrap a bouquet.
Bouquet Wrapping paper and Free tag downloadable files
Download all of the print files in the links below:
DIY bouquet wrapping tutorial
You’ll need the following to create your bouquet
- Brown wrapping paper
- Tags printed out back to front on Kraft Paper from the link above
- Wrapping paper of your choice printed out on A3 cardboard from the links above
- A Cutting knife and steel ruler or a pair of scissors
- Cello tape
- A Cutting Mat
- Some Bakers Twine or ribbon
- Flowers of your choice
How to assemble the bouquet using the free wrapping paper printables and tags
- Cut an A3 piece of brown paper and wrap a cone around your bouquet of flowers. Secure the brown paper using some cello tape.
- Using the wrapping paper, fold a second cone around your bouquet and over the brown paper wrap, also securing it with adhesive tape.
- Cut out the tag using a kraft knife and steel ruler or scissors. Write a message on the back and tie around your bouquet using baker’s twine or ribbon.
- Surprise someone you care about!
I just love the mix of patterns and textures on this one, and the wraps go great with a really bright bunch of flowers. Hope you enjoy and have an amazing spring!
Images, DIY and free printables by Lieflingkind Design.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.