Earlier this week I shared a Black and White inspired Christmas shoot that I did. As part of the shoot we used these serviette rings with wooden baubles that I made, so I thought I’d share this (really really) easy to follow DIY with you today.
What you will need for these DIY napkin ring holders
- A wire or side cutter and / or a pair of pliers
- Wooden beads
- A paper serviette or napkin for the napkin holder
How to make these Scandinavian inspired serviette holders
- Cut pieces of wire approximately 15 cm in length using the side cutter.
- Using the pliers bend one end of the wire into a small loop. (this will keep the bead from falling out).
- ‘String’ 4 wooden beads (or more) onto the wire.
- Loop the wire with the non-bent end into the first bead and through all of the beads so that it forms a circle.
- Pull the wire taught into the size that you require to hold your serviette in place. Cut the wire shorter using the side cutter and bend the end of the wire into a small loop to keep the beads and structure in place.
View the full black and white Christmas decoration ideas shoot where we made use of these DIY napkin holders in this link.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.