A pendant light, sometimes called a drop or suspender, is a lone light fixture that hangs from the ceiling usually suspended by a cord, chain, or metal rod. Pendant lights are often used in multiples, hung in a straight line over kitchen counter tops and dinette sets or sometimes in bathrooms. (source).
The lovilee decor, yet functional decor pieces have crept into magazines and shops and are taking the South African home by storm. I share my top pendant light finds with you:
Image & Product credits
- Industrial Metal Dome Pendant lights available in a variety of colours available from Mr Price Home.
- Diamond shaped pendant light available from www.robert-thomson.com
- Wire hut Pendant light available from spree
- Pendant light grouping available from www.robert-thomson.com
- Halōs – Black Pendant Lamp available from Hello Pretty
- Retro Horlicks Jar pendant from Weylandts.
- Iron Industrial Pendant light available from @Home
- White MEsh Pendant from Lighting Warehouse.
And, finally… Make your own combination by using these Vintage bulbs & Copper pendant fixtures from Hoi P’loy.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.