Coffee is a favourite drink (and hobby) for most of us, whether it is quietly sipped at a coffee shop or grabbed on the go between meetings or picking up the kids from school. If you are a grab on the go type of person the takeaway paper cups can be quite hot so here is a fun little fox coffee cup sleeve to make to protect your hands from getting burnt.
Materials that you will need to make these coffee cup sleeves
- Felt in orange, grey, light blue and white
- Bostik Glue
- Sharp material scissors
- Needle and Thread
Steps by step instructions for Fox coffee cup sleeves
- Cut your stencils out and then trace the shape onto the felt and cut the pieces out of your felt. You can download the pattern for the fox coffee cup sleeves that you will use as a stencil.
- Glue the pieces onto the middle of the main wrap.
- Stitch all of the pieces together.
- Glue and sew the wrap together to create a circle.
- Slip your new fox coffee cup sleeve onto your coffee cup and enjoy your hot coffee in true #fabulousfox style.
Remember that there is still time to enter the #fabulousfox give-away!!! Entries close on Thursday, 19 October 2017! Enter here.
All images by Lauren Kim Photography
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.