I’d been following Hello Pretty on Twitter for a while without actually visiting their site. When I saw the on-line store a friend had on their site, I knew that this would be a good move for Lovilee and thus far it has been quite successful for me in terms of exposure of my brand. My store was easy to set up and continues to be easy to manage.
Hello Pretty is an on-line marketplace, which is different to an online store. Hello Pretty doesn’t sell products – they provide a platform to allow businesses to sell online through. Stores are run by the business owners and orders are fulfilled directly by them.
The people behind the brand
Hello Pretty was founded in early 2012 by a couple of friends with backgrounds in, software development, design, and advertising. Collaborating their skills they created Hello Pretty with the sole purpose to share local creations with the local market.
The quality of what we have here is unsurpassed and a lot of South Africans seem to spend their days idolizing things from every other place, when what they have on their doorstep is as good and often better. South Africans need to love South Africa and its creations!
Some of my favourite products currently listed are
- icecream cup by josephine road by KA.AD
- Old Key Hole by Like Clockwork
- Ella bangles by Vintage Peacock
- Vintage Buttons Swimwear by Gabrielle Swimwear
- Africa reinvented – Emerging markets by simpleintrigue
- Set of Earthenware Side and Dinner Plates in Antique, taupe and white or white by Sandy Godwin Clay Creations
- Frame Coffee Table by Brak Furniture
- Love Bird Cake Toppers by The Love Bucket
- Kant & Klaar Heart lace & silver pendant by Moois & Meer Coterie
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.