With just a few days left before spring we spoil you with a ht chocolate pudding recipe with fudge sauce (not that you cannot have this some spring as well!). Wow your friends and family with this easy to make and yummy recipe!
Hot Chocolate Pudding Recipe with Fudge Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Baking Time: 1 Hour | Serves: 6 Small Moulded Puddings
- 2 Large eggs
- 85g Castor sugar
- 65g Plain flour
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 70g Melted butter
- 85g Chopped Dark (70%) chocolate
- 50g Butter
- 150g Soft brown sugar
- 150ml Double cream
- 50g Bitter chocolate
- Set the oven to 180C and grease 6 individual cake moulds.
- Add the eggs and castor together in a bowl and whisk together until castor sugar has melted.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, flour and cocoa powder gently.
- When the flour is nearly incorporated, add the melted butter and chocolate and fold in carefully.
- Pour into individual size cake moulds, place in a water bath. Cover with foil and steam for 1 hour.
- Melt the butter and sugar together, add the cream and chocolate and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 seconds then strain and keep warm and covered.
- Remove the pudding from the moulds or serve as is. Pour the fudge sauce over the puds while they are still warm.
Images: La Petite Patisserie
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.