Today we share a lovilee snail mail printable that includes thank you notes and envelopes as well as an envelope liner to spoil someone special with. There is also an alternative second option with the words ‘You are flipping awesome’ that is sure to brighten up someones’ day.
‘Snail mail’ refers to normal postal services mail as opposed to the instant email that is now more prevalent. You’d be hard pressed to find a more personal way of expressing your gratitude (or love) than a hand written note. There seems to be something really special about them – I have a whole box full of hand written messages (some dating as far back as primary school) that I just can’t seem to part with. This box is filled with thoughtful letters from my husband, notes passed between friends in class, birthday cards, old typed out letters from my grandmother and a couple of funny illustrations, to name but a few. But each of these carries along a precious memory.
This thank you notes printable carries that sentiment and over in the Lieflingkind Studio, we’ve created some trendy snail mail stationery for you. I’m so in love with the full leafy and green trend right now so decided to throw all my favourites together by adding metalics and watercolours. Complete with a template for Kraft envelopes and envelope liners.
Greenery thank you notes and envelopes Download links
Download the full printable set that includes the note cards, envelopes and envelope liners in this link.
What you will need?
- The elements printed out. The template for the envelopes (Kraft Envelopes) should be printed on thicker Kraft paper, or textured paper of your choice. Print the envelope liners on regular paper so that they fold easily. The rest of the elements can be printed on harder white paper or cardboard.
- Glue stick or two-way tape to paste the sides of the envelope.
- A pair of scissors or an art knife, steel ruler and cutting board.
- Using the scissors or art knife together with a steel ruler to cut the elements along the solid lines, and to fold the envelope according to the guides.
- Use a small amount of glue to paste the bottom sides of the envelope together. If you’re using the Kraft envelope, paste the envelope liner on the inside of the envelope before you paste the flaps together.
- You’re now ready to roll & can write a message to someone deserving.
These cards are great for a friend or a colleague, and would even make great notes to add to gifts for your bridesmaids.
All of the images were taken by Lieflingkind Design.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.