With winter almost in full swing there is no better way to stay cosy than with this guilt-free Hot Chocolate recipe. Although coffee is my go-to hot drink having a cup of hot chocolate every now in then is a total comfort drink. Today we show you how to make your own hot chocolate powder in just a few easy steps. The great thing about this is that you can decide how guilt-free or not you’d like to make it.
If packaged nicely in an air-tight container or glass jar this can make for a lovilee gift for someone special.
Hot Chocolate recipe
- 1 Cup of Rice Flour
- 1/2 a cup of sugar or artificial sweetener for the guilt-free version
- 4 Tablespoons of Cocoa powder (We just love NoMu Cacao powder)
- 2 Teaspoons of Cornflour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
How to make the powder mix
- Sieve all the ingredients together and mix it well.
- Store in a bottle for when needed.
How to make a cup of hot chocolate
- Heat half a mug of milk in the microwave or on the stove. Add 2 teaspoons of the chocolate mix. Top up with boiling water and stir well.
- Cuddle up under a fluffy blanket and enjoy every sip.
If you think this is a treat, you will love the Chocolate salami recipe shared in this link.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.