With the month of love now upon us and some weddings coming up for us to attend, I was inspired to create these free Mr&Mrs and ‘I do’ Cake Topper printables. The Mr & Mrs garland flags are easy to put together and such a cute, yet simple way to adorn your wedding or engagement cake. You can also use them for a bridal shower. The cake used in the images was the ombre cake from the recipe posted last week, just without the icing. Does it not look fabulous as well?!
What you will need?
- Copy paper or cardboard
- Craft knife and steel ruler or scissors
- Double-sided tape
- Toothpicks for the cupcake flags
- Skewers for the cake
- Print the printables at your local printing shop or at home
- Cut the flags out
- For the cupcakes, fold the flags in half and stick them together with double-sided tape adding a toothpick
- For the cake, fold the flags in half and stick them to some twine. Tie the twine to the skewers
You can download the cake and cupcake toppers here.
Download the Alphabet bunting printable in the links below:
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.