This peanut butter cookie recipe is a tea time treat as well as a delicious kids biscuit recipe. If your famaily is as in love as mine with all things peanut butter then you will not have to think twice making these cookies.
Peanut butter cookie recipe
- 50g soft light brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g unsalted butter (soft)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200g peanut butter
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-Heat the oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Measure out and combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until mixed.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, honey or Syrup as well as the peanut butter. Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well. The batter is quite thick.
- Using generous rounded tablespoon fulls, place into roughly circular shapes on a baking tray.
- Put into the center of the oven for 10-12 minutes.
All of the images and food styling done by Lauren Kim Food Photography.
Making cookies your thing?! Try this Marie Biscuit kids cookie recipe as well.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.