Looking for something sweet to bake this weekend? Why not try these easy to make Pecan Nut Ball recipe? The recipe below is enough to make approximately 30 balls and is sure to be a hit amongst family and friends!
Pecan Nut Ball Recipe
- 220g of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Castor Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups of Chopped Pecan Nuts
- 2 Cups of Flour
- Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together till pale and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence and beat well.
- Add the pecan nuts and flour and combine well.
- Roll into small balls and place on a greased baking tree.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and while still hot dust with icing sugar (I put mine into a bowl of icing sugar to make sure they are fully coated).
Images: Lauren Kim Photography
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.