Can you think of anything more delicious to serve your guests than a delicious Flatbread Pizza recipe with Pesto Princess hummus? To celebrate their 20th birthday the Pesto Princess released a 20 recipe celebration food FREE downloadable recipe book. This beautifully combined and picture perfect recipe book will inspire you to cook up a storm using some of the yummy condiments that the Pesto Princess has to offer.
The Recipe book is divided into three sections – fingerfoods, mains and salads each one paired perfectly with a Pesto Princess sauce, paste, dip or soup. Some of the delicious recipes inside include:
- Valentine’s Day Sharing Platter
- The Ultimate Bruschetta
- Chilli Poppers
- Salami & Cream Cheese Bites
- Fragrant Thai Curry
- Stuffed Shoulder of Lamb with Harissa
Download the recipe e-book in this link.
Ingredients for this flatbread pizza recipe
- 1 naan*
- ½ tub Pesto Princess Hummus
- Small handful of rocket or fresh herbs
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup drained chickpeas
- Seeds (optional)
*You can use store-bought garlic naan or add a drizzle of homemade garlic butter (simply chop a clove of garlic and add to a little melted butter) before your naan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the naan on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 7–10 minutes until warm and crispy.
- Now spread the naan with a generous layer of Pesto Princess Hummus, before topping with all your fresh ingredients. It’s really that easy!
Remember to share what you cook from this stunning recipe book on social using the hashtag #PestoPrincess.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post according to my disclaimers and disclosures.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.