Potato Leek Soup Recipe – Today we share this healthy vegetarian, potato leek soup recipe that is quick and easy to make and will suit any budget. With the winter now in full swing, what better way to warm up with a nice bowl (or cup) of soup? A soup can be served as started to any main or even as a main meal on its own.
Potato Leek Soup Recipe
- 1 Onion – finely diced
- 4 Leeks chopped (only the white & light green)
- 3 Medium sized potatoes peeled and cubed
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 700ml of Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Saute the onion and leeks together in the butter until soft and translucent.
- Add the Potatoes and stock.
- Simmer gently for half an hour.
- Blend the soup (if desired).
- Season to taste.
If you enjoyed this Winter warming soup recipe why not try this French onion soup recipe.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.