Download a free Scandinavian style Advent calendar printable and start your Christmas decorating early! Deborah from Pure Sweet Joy is a South African blogger that shares loads of creative ideas. Her blog is her creative space where she loves sharing crafts, DIYs, recipes and lots of free downloads. By day she is a registered dietitian, wife and friend hoping to empower the communities around her to follow their passions and live a full, creative life. She believes that everyone has a creative side, sometimes it just needs to be found. She is also a guest blogger on Homeology.
This lovilee lady allowed me to share this beautiful monochromatic Christmas advent calendar printable to get you in the mood for the Christmas season. She literally hand drew this Christmas printable and made it a project that both young and old can participate in. Download the Advents calendar printable in this link.
What you will need for this DIY advent calendar?
- Brown or Kraft cardboard that you can print on
- Scissors or a kraft knife and ruler
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Little trinkets, chocolates or sweets to fill the boxes with
- String to decorate and tie the boxes
How to put this Christmas Advents Calendar together?
- Download the printable in the link above and print them on the paper of your choice at a print shop or at home.
- Cut the boxes out along the cutting lines.
- Fold the boxes along the folding lines and stick them together with glue or double-sided tape.
- Fill the boxes with small presents or if you want to save money you can add special messages.
- Close the boxes and decorate them with string.
- Arrange them in a Christmas tree shape or the shape of your choice.
Earlier this month I shared a free downloadable Christmas gift shopping list by Elephantshoe.com and my Christmas shopping is fortunately done, but there is still some wrapping to take place.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.