Days are getting longer and longer and the nights shorter. We have packed away the last of our winter blankets and are ready for summer! Lazy days around the pool awaits, time spent with friends and more. Whilst there is nothing quite as enjoyable as our South African summers, a breath of fresh and cooler air is always welcome when escaping indoors on a warm day.
Create your own Summer indoor Oasis, a place where you can relax in sophisticated luxury â€“ Think exotic patterns, rich greens, organic inspired textiles, fresh smells and authentic decor pieces. Bring comfort and style to your home with fresh colours, patterns and other visual elements. We have some tips to get your home on trend this season with products from @home. They have just launched their Summer Oasis Part 1 lookbookthat is filled with lovilee inspiration and products.
Oasis: a fertile or green area in an arid region (as a desert) : something that provides refuge, relief, or pleasant contrast. (source)
Get On Trend this summer
- Got the blues? This summer moody blues are in! Add touches of blues and whites to your lounge or update your bedroom with new scatters and bedding to create a fresh crisp feel this season.
- Geometric patterns â€“ Need I say more? I hope this never goes out of vogue! Add interesting patterned mirrors that you can stack in striking ways. These are sure to reflect the endless possibilities of summer.
- Botanicals – add some leafy greens from your garden to interesting ceramic vases and other containers for an exotic look and feel. Scatter cushions with botanical prints are also a great way to accomplish this.
- Throw a summer bash. Instead of opting for a formal dining experience, create a revitalising setting combining fresh blues and greens with @home’s new Made in Portugal dinnerware.
- Focus, focus, focus – Update any room in your home by adding a focal point like a collection of prettypainted ceramics. Group them to a table top or console and create that ‘yay’ summer is here! feeling.
- Diffuse – every home needs at least one diffuser to invite a fresh smell indoors. There are great fragrances to choose from and an array of bottle designs to inspire!
My #favouritefinds of the current products on the @home site are these statement piece occasional Gozo armchairs, perfect for use in a living room or bedroom. A place where you can sit, relax and take a breather. I just love the lines and the colour variations available with these beauties and especially the rocking chair option!
The modern Moroccan is a moody remix of elegance and style, shaped by intricate patterns and shades of blue. Escape to a place of quite, with effortless beautyâ€¦ A place that is unforgettably you!
For more inspiration or to purchase any of the products (while stocks last) visit
Lookbook: Oasis Part 1
Facebook: @home – the homeware store
This is a sponsored post as per our standard disclaimers and disclosures.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.