Juicing and juicing at home is fast becoming a trend. The word ‘juicing’ refers to the process of extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. What better way to wow family members or guests with unique and healthy juicing combinations or smoothies this Spring. Even better, let them get creative and create their own combinations!
The Breville Juice and Blend is Breville’s Best Juicer and Blender. Some fruits and Vegetables are best juiced and others better blended, this appliance allows you to either blend or juice independently sharing an interchangeable base. It also comes with a full instruction booklet.
Fresh beetroot, ginger & apple juice recipe
By Sam Linsell, makes 750ml
- 6 apples
- 2 large beetroot (aprox 400g)
- 3-4cm piece ginger
- Top and tail any ends or remove unnecessary leaves, and place into the Breville Juice
- Turn it onto liquify (setting 4), and out pours your juice into a neatly contained jug.
- You will be left with a foamy layer, which you just need to stir in before serving.
- The froth has a lovely texture, a bit like a cappuccino only juicy.
- Serve it with ice to make it ultra refreshing, or add a splash of vodka to make it decadent.
The NutriBullet is a pretty and compact juicer that can effortlessly blend fruit, vegetables and grains. This super extractor transforms ordinary food into superfood using powerful extractor blades and comes with both instructions and a recipe book.
The good morning green tea smoothie recipe
Makes 1 large serving, using the NutriBullet
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 apple, cored with the skin on
- 1 giant handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp matcha green
- tea powder
- 250ml coconut water
- Cut your fruit into chunky pieces, removing the core of the apple and skin of the kiwi and banana.
- Place all the ingredients into your NutriBullet up to the max line, screw on the blade attachment. Flip it upside down and clip it into the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve in a tall glass or in the NutriBullet mug attachment supplied.
This is a sponsored post as per our standard disclaimers and disclosures.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.