It is almost time to bid unicorn month on lovilee farewell, but not before I share this totally easy and cute Unicorn Ice-cream tutorial with you. As I was posting this tutorial it suddenly dawned on me that I should have added the horn in the middle – what a mommy moment! trying to squish in pretty post in amongst other things – Well, you should get the picture!
Unicorn ice cream recipe
What you’ll need
- Small glass jar (I used the 250ml Consol Glass ‘jam jar’)
- Unicorn vinyl eyes (buy them from the Lovilee shop)
- Ice-cream of your choice
- Ice-cream spoon
- Small sugar cones (I’ve only seen them at Woolworths before here)
- Decorations of your choice
How to put the unicorn ice-cream together?
- Start by adding the vinyl eyes to your jar. If you don’t have eyes you can also use a black marker pen or Sharpie to draw the eyes on.
- Add 2 or 3 scoops of ice-cream to the jar
- Add a mini cone on top of the ice-cream
- Add some edible decorations to the ice-cream
Now all you need is a special little (or big person) to enjoy this treat! If you are totally into unicorns or just looking for a kids recipe to impress why not have a look at the unicorn toast recipe that Lauren Kim shared here.
The secret is out! The Consol Shop #RedHotSale is on from 28 Aug – 9 Sep 2017! Get to either the Stellenbosch or Woodmead outlets asap to avoid disappointment. Some of the stock is marked down by up to 50%!
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.