by Coleen van Heese from Lieflingkind Design
What’s not to love about October? The weather is perfect & the flowers are in full bloom. We had the privilege of photographing this delightful DIY at Cheerio Gardens during the Spring Festival in Magoebaskloof, which is breathtaking at this time of the year. This was also the inspiration behind the styling – we played around with the natural & overstated floral style which seems to be trending right now & really fell in love with the results.
With wedding season in full swing we decided to do a couple of bride & groom signs to use behind your chairs & also created a couple of Mr & Mrs paddle signs that you can have fun with when doing your photos. We kept the design pretty simple so that they would fit almost any wedding décor, so dress them up with ribbons and flowers and glittery handles – have fun with them!
Download the files here:
- Glue gun
- Scissors / Art knife
- Printed out signs
- Ribbon or string that suits your wedding décor.
- Have the design printed on hard A3 board. You’ll have to go to your local printers for this.
- Using a scissor or art knife, cut the signs out along the solid outline.
- If your signage still feels too flimsy, glue an extra piece of board to the back to reinforce it.
- Punch two holes as needed into the top or sides of the signs.
- Use ribbon or string that matches your décor to hang them on your chairs.
- Use a glue gun to paste a handle to the back of each of the signs.
- You can use glitter, ribbon or flowers to personalise them – have fun!
Bloom Floral Design
Venue: Cheerio Gardens
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.