Yup, you read right – I am giving one (really) lucky reader the chance to win a set of gold cutlery with Cameron Collective!!! This has to be one of the most amazing give-ways EVER on the blog. If you have wanted to get your hands on a set of golden cutlery to throw that ultimate get-together, to use as photo styling or simply to look at and swoon over this is your chance! But first things first… Who is Cameron Collective and what lovilee products do they stock?
About Cameron Collective
Shop modern, affordable home decor and accessories from the comfort of your own home and get all of the items delivered straight to your door – Cameron Collective is a Johannesburg based online store bringing you expertly curated accessories that are beautiful to behold and that will enhance your lifestyle and décor needs. The shop is filled to the brim with uniquely pretty finds.
As the store name suggests it is the creative outlet of Cecil Cameron, a guy with a sense of style empowering and inspiring others to create a pretty haven using products he has in his curated collection.
What item(s) form part of the collection in store?
Think designer scatters, minimalist throws, foiled wall art and gorgeous lighting. Cutlery and artisan ceramic ranges elevating an ordinary dinner party to the next level (thus a must for this give-away!).
If this hasn’t got you intrigued then their one-of-a-kind range for pets will! I have never seen such pretty pet beds and bowls and if our pup wasn’t still in destroy-everything mode I would definitely have ordered one of these large botanical dog beds!
To compliment these already amazing ranges there is also a gifting section with unique gifts that I simply had to get my hands on. If you have ever wondered what to get someone who seemingly has everything their sushi socks and slow puzzles are the answer. There is also a Cameron Original range of items currently exclusive to her online store. How gorgeous is this puzzle of the statue of David framed?!
We believe in surrounding yourself with beautiful curated objects as an outlet for self-expression and discovery. We advocate the support of local artisans and manufacturers and many of our products are manufactured right here in South-Africa.
What are my favorite finds in the store?
I think I might be just a tad obsessed with black decor items at the moment?!
- My most coveted item in the store has to be the 16 piece black cutlery set the perfect addition to my collection of entertainment pretties.
- The black bathroom rails and accessories immediately caught my eye and their price point is great!
- How beautiful is this highway throw in black?!
- Black leather bound pendant
- Set of 4 dipped handmade mugs, that are locally manufactured here in South Africa.
What you can win
ONE lucky lovilee will walk away with a set of 16 gold cutlery worth R999! This set includes 4 knives, 4 forks, 4 spoons and 4 teaspoons made from titanium plated stainless steel in matt gold.
What you have to do to enter to win the gold cutlery?
- ‘like’ Cameron Collective on Facebook
- Tell us what you would do with your cutlery set should you be the winner if you enter below.
- Tag a friend in the comments on Facebook or Instagram to get an extra entry (1 comment = 1 entry).
You will receive an extra entry into the draw by Tweeting the following
*Note that you can also enter on Instagram instead of Facebook, see the relevant post on @lovilee_za.
Terms & Conditions of the gold cutlery giveaway
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 31 May 2019, South African time.
- The winner will be announced on this article on or before Monday, 3 June 2019. The winner will also be informed via email.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may
not win the prize.
- Suppliers of the goods may not win the prize.
- Open to South African residents only with a valid physical RSA address and will receive the prize directly from Cameron Collective after the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random, using random.org
If you need ideas on how you could use your gold cutlery see our Christmas shoot of last year where we used these pretties!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post according to my disclaimers and disclosures.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.