Today we share a Quick and Easy baked Cheesecake recipe. This is the perfect recipe to treat your mom for mothers’ day with, or the alternative, to spoil yourself!
Quick and Easy baked Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients for the crust
- 1 Packet of Tennis Biscuits
- 100ml of Melted Butter
Method for the crust
- Put the biscuits into a packet or a bowl and crush them into fine pieces. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into a loose based greased round tin to.
- Place in the fridge
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1 Tin of Condensed Milk
- 2 Eggs Separated
- 250ml of Cream (beaten to soft peaks)
- 1 tub Smooth Cottage Cheese
- Zest and Juice of one lemon
Method for the filling
- Whip the egg whites to soft peak stage.
- In another bowl whip the cream till hard peak stage (this means that that when you lift up the whisk the peaks hold their shape and do not flop down)
- In a third bowl mix the condense milk, cottage cheese, lemon juice and zest with the egg yolks together.
- Gently fold the cream into the condense milk mixture.
- Gently fold in the egg whites to the cream and condense milk mixture.
- Pour the mixture on the base of the round tin – gentle shake the tin to ensure that there are no air bubbles trapped inside.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
If you are a fan of cheesecakes you might want to try this Chocolate Espresso Cheesecake recipe.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.