A bathroom shower bouquet or herb bundle is an inexpensive way to give your bathroom a spa-like feel. It is also a natural way to make your home smell amazing. This is a really really simple bathroom DIY that will have a lovilee impact to the overall room.
I recently shared my beautiful bathroom update where I added security shutters by Taylor Blinds & Shutters where I hung one of these bouquets from the shower head.
Which flowers or herbs work best for a shower bouquet?
Choose at least one herb or aromatic flower and then you can add some other smaller leaves that dry well. Start by foraging for items in your garden or visit a local farmers market or florist (I purchased mine at Plantation Revival).
- Olive branches
What you will need to make a bouquet for your shower head
- Greenery and flowers of your choice
- Ribbon and string
- Pruning shears or sharp scissors
How to assemble the Shower bouquet
1. If you make use of different greenery and flowers, you must start with the biggest/densest stems. In this case, I started the layering process with the Eucalyptus.
2. Layer the stems together so that the top levels are slightly shorter than the lower ones bundling the stems together.
3. Cut the stems shorter if needed.
4. Secure the stems together with a beautiful ribbon.
5. Hang the bunch upside down from the showerhead using some string trying to position it away from direct water allowing the steam from the shower to carry the aroma through the bathroom. You can even drop some essential oils onto your bouquet to enhance the fragrance.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.